Only 8 days into the New Year and there’s already problems. Yesterday DPD UK couriers announced they were pausing their European Road Service because up to 20% of paperwork hasn’t been completed properly and is causing delays in crossings.
This is a headache you don’t need when you’re running a business.
That’s why you need to get the help of RCM Services. There’s a lot of information out there but it’s in lots of different places. RCM Services has done the legwork for you and centralised what you need to have, sourced the relevant forms and is ready to get your goods moving again with no problems.
RCM Services will ensure you have all the correct paperwork in place for importing into the Ireland or Great Britain – such as your EORI number. We’ll make sure the shipment is labelled with the right commodity codes, and all the necessary documents and licenses are in place.
When you use RCM Services you can be assured peace of mind that all the i's are dotted and t’s are crossed, you will also only have to deal with one person rather than a host of government departments and the risk of penalties is greatly reduced by the monitoring of commodity codes, regulations, etc.
RCM Services can:
- Go through the process with you so that you know what's going on
- Complete and submit import & export declarations with both ROI and GB
- Get your business ready to import & export
- Apply for extra certification needed, such as Transporter Authorisation
- Get you set up on additional platforms as required, such as TRACES NT
- And much more